Blue & Grey





Where is my angel

At the end of the day, casting its shadow

Someone come and save me, please

is only the sigh of the exhausting day

 

It seems like people are all happy

Can you look at me? Cuz I am blue & grey

The meaning of my tears that are reflected on the mirror

is the color that is hidden under my smile, blue & grey

 

From when it went wrong, I’m not really sure

From when I was young, there’s been a blue question mark in my mind

Perhaps that’s why I lived fiercely 

But, as I look back, standing here absently,

that ferocious shadow that engulfs me 

The blue question mark that still exists


Would it be anxiety or depression
Unease and gloom; not to be confused with clinical anxiety (불안증) or depression (우울증).

Could it be that humans are really the animals of regret
Reference: from People, “Who said that humans are the animals of wisdom To my eyes, it’s obvious that they are the animals of regret.”

or, is it just me who was created by loneliness

I still don’t know, the ferocious blue

Hoping I don’t get eaten away, I’ll find the exit

 

I just wanna be happier

Please warm me who is cold

My hands that I reached out countless times

The echo that is colorless

Oh this ground feels so heavier

I am singing by myself

I just wanna be happier

Would this also be greed

 

The sound of my heart breathing faster that I felt while walking on the cold winter streets,

I would still feel it

Don’t say you’re okay

because you aren’t

Please don’t leave yourself alone, it hurts so much
 

The road that I always walk along, the light that always shines on me 

But, the scene that feels unfamiliar today for some reason

Would it be that I became numb to it, would it be that I collapsed

But it does feel heavy, this lump of metal

A grey rhino that comes toward me
Note: “Gray rhino” is an economics/finance term used to describe a highly probable high-impact threat that is often neglected. Like a gray rhino, the threat (“gloomy and anxious internal emotions” in this song) comes to one in a visible, obvious way.

Absently, I stand with vacant eyes

It’s not like me, this moment

I just have no fear

I don’t believe in the concept of conviction

Words like “color” make me feel cringey

I feel comfortable with the vast grey area 
Reference: From forever rain, “
I want to live in an ashy world, knowing that there is no such thing as eternity.”

Here, the grey that has hundreds of millions of facial expressions

When it rains, it’s my world

I dance upon this city

On a clear day, give it some fog

On a rainy day, together and always,

raise a glass for all these dusts here
Note: RM describes people who make up the world as dust particles that make up the vast gray area. 

I just wanna be happier


Please feel the warmth of my hands


It’s because they are not warm that I need you even more

Oh this ground feels so heavier

I am singing by myself


In the distant future, when I get to smile,


I’ll tell you that there was such a time
Side-note: we now know that “the distant future” has arrived because they are singing about the time (telling us about the time).

After secretly collecting words that wander around in the void,

now I fall asleep, at dawn, good night

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Medeking

Seri Rumah Kecil - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Coba Atur Blog